Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our KZ Rope - A bondage themed play party at Kink Zone with the fabulous Peer Rope Canberra crew in attendance to assist with anything Rope! Whilst you may participate in any type of play, this party is aimed at BDSM rope play including suspension from one of the three suspension points.. Yay!
We look forward to seeing people wearing rope, being tied in rope, and have other things done to them in and with rope! ;)
Kink Zone offers a variety of bondage furniture (including spanking benches, flogging frames and a dedicated medical room) as well as a selection of toys that you can utilise. Please feel free to bring your own toys and of course rope if you are able to or require something particularly specific for your sadistic pleasures.
For the safety of all our guests and staff you will be required to follow our verification process. You will only need to undergo this measure once and it is a mandatory step prior to receiving your unique code to purchase your tickets. If you have been verified previously, you will be sent the code directly. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the 'Ask the organiser' button with your request to attend.
$30 (+ booking fee)
The ticket includes entry, cloak room facilities, light refreshments, non-alcoholic beverages (BYO is accepted), tea, coffee, and play consumables such as medical play supplies, condoms, dams, etc.
VENUE & ARRIVAL
The doors will be open for entry strictly between 9:00 and 10:00 pm. Please try to be punctual to avoid disappointment. We are located at the Kink Zone studio which is concealed at the end of a discreet alley in Fyshwick (See the Google map and address details below once tickets are purchased).
RULES & ETIQUETTE
- No means NO. Consent is the core value of our establishment that we insist upon.
- Be mindful of others around you. Ensure you have space for your scene before you start. Alternatively, do NOT interrupt a scene in progress.
- When using equipment, clean it once you have finished. We provide disinfectant wipes and sprays for this.
- Taking photos is only allowed if you gain permission from all individuals first. This includes anyone that could potentially be visible in the background. We suggest taking photos against a wall as a backdrop to avoid any issues.
- This is a private venue. For everyone's benefit we would like to keep it that way. We insist that you do not discuss its location on social media or in public forums.
- Disrespectful behaviour, uninvited advances and non-consensual touching will not be tolerated – any violations of these rules or making others feel uncomfortable or unsafe will be met with swift ejection from the venue, and if necessary intervention by authorities.
We are looking forward to your company at this safe, sane and consensual event!
The KZ Team