Time & Location
About the Event
KZ Ladies... is an exclusive, all-embracing, all-manner of play welcome, clandestine event which is exclusively for WOMEN!. We would love for you to join us and celebrate our feminine energy together.
We have an inclusive and embracing view of gender identity and sexuality and welcome all female identifying/non-binary guests to the KZ Ladies night. Our focus is on providing a safe, fun and completely inclusive environment for the Ladies.
We hope you will join us for a fun and exciting evening at Kink Zone where our team has worked hard to provide an elegant, opulent, and sophisticated yet comfortable and inviting space for you to enjoy and express your kinky and adult nature. We have created this private event for you to engage, discover and explore at your comfort level in a non-pressure, non-judgmental and safe environment.
Tickets can only be purchased with a promotional code. Only vetted guests will be provided with a code, email us direct to complete the verification process.
Cost of ticket is $40 per person.(+booking fee)
The ticket includes entry, cloak room facilities, light refreshments, non-alcoholic beverages (BYO accepted), tea, coffee, and play consumables including medical play supplies.
For your convenience, we have shower facilities to allow you to freshen up after play, just bring a towel. A limited selection of lovely whacky things will be provided so we encourage you to bring your own as well.
VENUE & ARRIVAL
The doors will be open for entry strictly between 9:00 and 10:00 pm. Please try to be punctual to avoid disappointment. If you're not able to arrive during these hours you will need to gain prior approval for access. We are located at the Kink Zone studio which is concealed at the end of a discreet alley in Fyshwick (See the Google map and address details below once tickets are purchased).
Come dressed in however you feel at your best, most sensual and at ease with yourself. Be it your fetish finery or sexy seductress attire, we do not dictate your self-expression.
RULES & ETIQUETTE
- No means NO. Consent is the core value of our establishment that we insist upon.
- Be mindful of others around you. Ensure you have space for your scene before you start. Alternatively, do NOT interrupt a scene in progress.
- When using equipment, clean it once you have finished. We provide disinfectant wipes and sprays for this.
- Taking photos is only allowed if you gain permission from all individuals first. This includes anyone that could potentially be visible in the background. We suggest taking photos against a wall as a backdrop to avoid any issues.
- This is a private event. For everyone's benefit we would like to keep it that way. We insist that you do not discuss it on social media or in public forums.
We are looking forward to your company at this safe, sane and consensual event!
The KZ Play team